CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dose of Laughter!

God certainly knows what our needs are, lately I have been ummm, how do you say it - just downright crabby and not very much fun to be around! I don't know why really, just wound to tight, I guess!!! Any of you ever feel that way, or is it just me?!!! I take things and myself just too seriously sometimes-well most of the time! Don't really know why that is- but I am what I am! You know, sometimes you just need to laugh and tonight that's just what I did, we all did! Through my homeschooling journey, I have been blessed with some pretty great friends. Tonight, many of us got together to celebrate the upcoming birth of one of the moms, Anita. Spending the few hours with these wonderful, encouraging, inspiring and incredibly funny mamma's really lifted my spirit, gave me the "dose of medicine" that I needed! Our group has lots of colorful characters who can keep a group rolling- what a great time of fellowship we had! I think we could have pulled an all-nighter! Everyone agreed that we needed to do this more often and are looking forward to the next event! So, as I type this I am smiling from the inside out because I am so blessed!!!!

2 comments:

Roan said...

I am so sorry I missed Anita's shower. I am glad it lifted your spirits! I feel like that too sometimes. But it is nice when the "dark cloud" finally lifts! Rejoice! Be thankful!

I saw your comment on my blog at 12:18! You were up too late! :)

Olivia said...

I love your Christmas countdown ticker!! It is so cute!!