CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

On the eve of Thanksgiving, I am pondering what I am most thankful. The mental list is forever long, endless almost, but there are a few that stand out the most. I am thankful for God and all the ways he touches my life, I am thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me and cares for me unconditionally, I am thankful for my children and all the joys they have brought to me, I am thankful for my family and all the love they have shown me over the years, I am thankful for my friends who are such a huge support and encouragement to me, I am thankful for our health, I am thankful for the courage God has given me to take someones precious child into my home to care for, I am thankful that he is here with us, but most of all I am thankful for the opportunity to have an eternal home in Heaven one day - what an amazing blessing! I hope that you are all blessed with a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love, laughter, and, of course, turkey and all the yummy trimmings!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Lynn - you are truly blessed and I pray Jared continues to be all you and Kelly have prayed for in a foster child. He looks like a sweetheart. It takes someone very special to take a child in their home on a moments notice and give them back on a moments notice. I am not so sure I would want to give them back. May God bless you and your family through this wonderful ministry in which you have chosen to participate. If you ever need me, give me a holler.

LOL, Aunt Paula

Olivia said...

Oh, thank you for posting a picture of Jared! I can't wait to acually see him!