CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Maybe.....


This was our first full day with Jared, and things were pretty much uneventful! We had breakfast, did a few chores, and then started school. I must say that Parker, Carson and Avery did wonderfully, I am sure they were all trying to set a good example, I am just praying that it doesn't wear off after the new of having Jared here is gone! LOL! I found a little Kindergarten workbook and writing tablet for him. He breezed through all his work and practiced writing his name! Funny story, I won't post what his last name is, but he doesn't spell it correctly, he leaves out one letter. I tried to show him how to spell it at church last night on his notebook, but he said no that was wrong. My mom suggested that I try showing him his medicine bottle with the correct spelling. Nope, not a chance, he insists that he is right. Sooooooo.... we only practiced his first name, and he wrote it flawlessly! After school and lunch we all went to Tupelo to take Parker to piano and Jared to my salon to get his hair trimmed. The case worker came by for a visit tonight. It looks like he will be with us for at least three months and possibly more, all depending on how things progress with his mom. Tonight, I am tired! Today I have been more attentive to everything and everyone, maybe that is why Jared is here with us, maybe this is God's way of telling me to remember the important stuff, maybe this is an answer to my prayers in being a better mama, maybe......

4 comments:

Anita said...

What a cutie!! I know he will blessed beyond measure by being in your home. Relax and have a great Thanksgiving week.

Anita

Liesa said...

HE'S ADORABLE!!
I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR STRENGHTH, I KNOW YOU WILL BE FINE, AND GOD WILL DEFINATELY USE IT ALL FOR YOUR GOOD.

Liesa said...

whoops, misspelled strength in the above comment! ha.

HAPPY DAY TO YOU ALL!!!

Em said...

Lynn,

He is such a doll baby! What a special time for your family, and for this sweet little boy.

I'm so blessed by the heart that you & Kelly have. It says much about you both.

Love ya!
Em