CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Making a List... Checking it Twice!

Only 34 days till Christmas!!!

Christmas Cards - Check
Christmas Blog Background - work in progress
Christmas Shopping - Check
Decorations - almost Check!
Wrapping Gifts - started
Baking goodies with kiddos -

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our house!! Busy, busy time of the year, but so much fun!! I have enjoyed reading all Roan's Christmas tips that she has been posting. I am so glad that I got a jump start on Christmas, because we have all been under the weather for over a month now! Hopefully, that is soon to be behind us, so that we can enjoy the holidays healthy and happy!!! I will post pictures of my decorations when all done and the house cleaned! If you haven't made your list, better get started so you can start checking it twice!!!!!

2 comments:

Cassia said...

Roan was picking on you wasn't she? HAHAHAH
Glad to see you are feeling better at your house. We are ALMOST better. It has been a rough month here. We are tired of hibernating..I'm going to the beauty shop today and that excites me!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Now where did you get that cute header???

Love your page, very cute!