CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Company Going... Christmas Coming!

13 days since I last posted! I can't believe that it is the middle of November already! Life has been incredibly busy! We have all over the past month been visited by an unwelcome guest named "Mr. Stomach Bug!" He first visited Carson and stayed way too long and a few weeks later he paid Kelly a visit, then me, Avery and as of today he came knocking on Parker's door! This bug has most certainly worn out his welcome in our home and I hope tomorrow he is gone to stay!!!!! I have been Christmas shopping like a mad woman for the past few weeks and am proud to say that I am almost finished! Yea! I usually wait until Thanksgiving night to drag down all of our decorations, because Kelly says "I'm robbing the Pilgrims," if I do it any sooner. Well, this year I am sorry to say that the Pilgrims are getting robbed, because my decorations are coming down this week!!! One of my biggest obsessions is Christmas decorations and wrapping paper. I promised myself that I wasn't going to buy either this year, because we have plenty. Ohh..... but they really do seem to call my name. I can't even tell you how many rolls of wrapping paper I have had in my hand and put back over the past few weeks. Well, I fell off the bandwagon and bought just ONE roll of paper at TJ Maxx tonight, and at Sam's I just had to have this very cute, whimsical stocking! No more..... I promise!!!! Just a quick little update on my running.... there has been very LITTLE of it since the race I am sad to say! I ran two days the week after, and last week only one, but I was sick! Good excuse right?! This week I have run 2 days and plan on 2 more before Sunday. Yesterday, while running I was keeping my pace to I hate this... I hate this.... I hate this.... repeatedly. LOL! No, really, I may dread the run, but afterward I feel great for accomplishing the task!

2 comments:

Roan said...

Are you actually putting up the decorations or just getting them out? :) I have also tried to resist buying wrapping paper, but have bought two rolls--one from Paper Mart, and one from Sam's. I know that when I go into Hobby Lobby, another roll will jump into my cart! :)
Keep on running! You won't always hate it. Go to a track. It is much better than the treadmill.

Megan said...

Roan may have informed you of my affinity for wrapping paper. Russ simply groans and rolls his eyes when I show him a new pattern or new ribbon I just love. I show it to him like a little kid at Christmas so he simply can't say no! Ha! I think we're getting the decorations down this weekend since Russ is in Memphis all month. I like to have them up by Thanksgiving because I have Thanksgiving dinner here for my mom's side of the family and it's the only time they will see them. I think the Pilgrims would understand!