CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged!

Leisa, so sorry it took me so long to do this tag! Here goes!

Here is what I am suppose to do: go to page 56 of the book that is nearest to me, go to the 5th sentence and copy the next few sentences:

Sometimes we feel frightened by the darkness of depression, a marital challenge, or an impending move to another part of the country. Calling out and reaching out for our heavenly father is the best thing we can do. Even when we can't feel him, he is there. And he promises us that someday the darkness will be gone and we will live with him in brilliant light forever, because he is the light.

Psalm 18:28 Lord you have brought light to my life; my God you light up my darkness.

Kim, Emily and Dana you're tagged!!!

1 comment:

Roan said...

Glad to see you posting! Get that Christmas background up girl!