CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Cleaning by Force

It is always good to have events in our home, because otherwise some things may never get tended to. It seems like we put it into a higher gear to complete unfinished tasks or things we really try to avoid, like the garage-UGGG, when we have a deadline! This weekend I am hosting a bridal shower for our niece, Nikki.
This is the only shower she is having, thus led to mailing out 7o invitations! I know from past experience that we can count on about 1/2 of those to turn out. I actually gave Kelly his "honey do" list weeks ago, and he has completed most of it. Me on the other hand, have not even put a dent in all I need to do! I am stressing out at this point! I have been doing a little each day, I mean very little in cleaning out closets, drawers, cabinets, etc...... I still have windows to clean, front and back porches to pressure wash and sweep, grass to mow, field to bush hog (not me) food to buy and prepare (I have my list, but am open to easy finger food ideas,any suggestions?) our entire house to clean, and trying to keep up with my running schedule! I know it will all get done, because it always does, but just thinking about it make me have heart palpitations! I am sure you are wondering why I am typing this and not up working! I was lying down to get John Ashford to sleep and now he is.... so "Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go!"

1 comment:

Roan said...

I guess I should offer to help....but you know I am gearing up for the EGG HUNT Saturday! So, I will just offer moral support! :)
Don't skip the running! :)