CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Fun!

Wow, I am so far behind blogging! How does this always happen to me? There are so many things that I want to post about, and I become overwhelmed when I start thinking how behind I am! So, I am going to take baby steps and try to make myself simply the post.
Less is better, right?! Here goes......
Last week was one of the hardest I have had in a while. I had so much to do, and so little time, but I did manage to squeeze in some fun for the children. Thursday, we dyed eggs. I had never done this with so many children, alone! Usually, I have others around to help supervise. All went pretty well with the exception of a few spills, some broken eggs, and John Ashford thinking that he could drink the dye and also bathe in it! He had bluish-green hands when he finished. I set everything up for them and let them have free reign, expressing their artistic sides! They all enjoyed it very much!


Eagerly waiting to start the dying


"OOOHHHHH...."


Jared

Everyone busy at work!

Avery taking care of the broken ones!

No comments: