CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

For the past five years or so, it has become tradition to ring in the New Year at our home with our church family. This year was no different! After Bible study, everyone came out, and we had a great night of fun, food and fellowship. Lots of us played different games while some just enjoyed visiting with one another. Those who were brave enough went out and watched some fireworks...... it was soooo cold out there! Several chose to head home a little early, but surprisingly the majority stayed and welcomed 2009 here with us! I am wishing you all a very peaceful and prosperous 2009! May God bless you and yours this year!

Stephen, Kelly, John, Ray, Scott & Carrie Ann

Becky, Amanda, Beth & Bennett, Leslie & Lisa

Leigh & Annie

Barbara
Roan, Julie & Sam


Annie & Emily

Jim, Scott, Johnathan, Manny & Bennett

Jerry, Stephen, Johnathan & John

3 comments:

Roan said...

We had a super time! Thanks for hosting us.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun. I know my family had a great time! They told me so!

Leigh said...

We had a great time! I can't believe the babies lasted as long as they did! If you get a chance, email me some pictures for my blog since I forgot my camera.