CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Home from Disney!

We arrived home safely yesterday afternoon from our week long Disney vacation with the Johnsons! We enjoyed beautiful weather right up until the last 3 hours of our last day in Animal Kingdom, and it began to rain. It was a wild, but great time vacationing with 10 children and 4 adults! The children enjoyed having each other to ride rides with, many memories were made! I spent most of yesterday afternoon unpacking and washing. We all were exhausted and in bed by 9 last night! We had a wonderful time, but it is always so good to be home!

2 comments:

Roan said...

We had so much fun vacationing with yall! Next time we are FLYING though! Ha!
I got all of the clothes unpacked and washed today, and about half of them folded. I also made Sam's bday cake and we had a party for him tonight. It is good to be home!

Paula said...

Lynn,

I read all of the posts and it looks and sounds like ya'll had a really fun time. I often wish very much that I could take Kim's children just one time. If it is meant to be, it will happen.

I really enjoed all of the pictures and reading the posts. It was also fun to see you and your children at Konons on Friday.

LOL.....................Paula