CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Carson!

Today my second born turned 8! What a joy he has been in our lives! When he is serious, he is serious! When he is silly, he is silly! He is always the little joker, even when he's not trying, he can make you smile. He can say the funniest things and have you rolling with laughter.

John Parker, Alexander, Clay, Jared, Matthew & Carson
My how the time flies! Here are some pictures of years past birthdays.
I love seeing these pictures and the changes from year to year.
They also make my heart ache just a little, seeing my baby grow up so quickly.
I need more time!!!!!
2nd B-Day
3rd B-Day

4th B-Day
5th B-Day

6th B-Day

7th B-Day



8th B-Day
This year the boys wanted to have a sleep-over party! We told Carson he could have 5 boys stay the night. They had a ball! At one point, all 8 boys were running up and down the hall upstairs having a light saber battle, this is when I really started re-thinking the idea!!! Fortunately, it only lasted a short time and nothing got broken, only one picture got knocked off the wall!
I popped popcorn for them, and they all settled down and watched Star Wars II.
All were fast asleep by midnite!
Happy Birthday My Sweet Little Man!!!!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Looks like he's made a lot of fun birthday memories over the years! I'm sorry he's sick, but I hope he's feeling better before your big trip!

Missy Dodd said...

Carson has grown so much!! Happy Birthday!! I meant to call Friday and got busy. Hope to see you all soon. If I don't see you before Friday have a wonderful time in Disney!!!