CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 14th Wedding Anniversary!

Today marks the day that I married my prince charming 14 years ago! Our marriage has been one of many blessings. Kelly and I have grown closer over the years, growing and maturing, experiencing life's trials, ups and downs, happy and sad times. We have laughed together, cried together, celebrated together and sorrowed together. We have watched our family grow from just the two of us to now the six of us! It has been a joyous ride! The thing that I am most proud of is our relationship with God, and how we both have grown closer together with him in our center! Kelly is a wonderful husband, a great father to our precious children. He is a wonderful provider, working tirelessly making sure we have what we need and enabling me to be home with our children. I am so proud of his work ethic and the example he sets for our boys! I am looking forward to the next 14 and experiencing with Kelly all that the years may bring.

The above pictures were taken on our 10th anniversary cruise, which actually didn't happen until just before our 13th (last December), due to the event that Kelly was serving in Iraq on our 10th! Am I confusing you yet?! I am sure that I am because I am confusing myself! Anyway, we enjoyed our second honeymoon so much. It was so incredibly beautiful! It was a wonderful time together. By the way, our first honeymoon was spent at Disney, which we will be visiting again in just 16 days!!!!!

7 comments:

Liesa said...

Happy Anniversary. May God bless you with many more!

Dana said...

Wow, 14 years! It doesn't seem like it. Happy Anniversary. Have a great day.

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are great! I pray you have the best day ever!

Unknown said...

oooops......, j/k lol

Ryan said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. I hope you have a great day.

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary, Lynn!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!