CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School

After a one month break, we started back to school today. At least 4 of us did! John Parker woke up sometime in the night with the dreaded "BUG" again!!!! This is 4 times for him since October - I am about to pull my hair out!!!!!! I stripped all the bedding, sprayed everything with Lysol, quarantined him to his room and banned the others from entering! I am just praying that no one else gets it! School went well with the other 3. Jared and Avery did great with their new reading book Get Ready for the Code! We also started our KONOS States and Regions unit, we will be participating in a 16 week coop this semester. This is the largest coop we have ever been a part of with 13 families and around 50 children. I am so thankful for the ladies who coordinated this effort and laid it all out for stress-free execution!!!! The kids are so excited, I am just hoping to keep my head above water. I know that it will be a wonderful, fun experience for all of us! Positive Thinking!!!!!! Happy Thoughts!!!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I'm so sorry to hear Carson is sick again. I know how he feels, I had the "bug" Christmas Day. It was horrible.
I hope the rest of you stay healthy.
We started back to school today, so we are back into our schedule now. Thank goodness.
How much longer is Jared with you? Give me a shout on my email, when you have time.....

Dana said...

Oh my I'm really losing it, I mean Parker!!!!! This pregnancy is making me crazy!!!!!!