CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Under Construction!!!!

Okay! With a little peer pressure and my own personal interest, I am finally delving into the world of blogging!!! I have always been a "journaler," or at least until my children, and then I never seemed to find the time. Scrapbooking was my next outlet, and I have gotten behind in that as well. I am hoping this will be a way to bottle the memories for my children and also for myself to maybe complete more scrapbooks in the future. I am currently trying to set everything up and figure out how it all works.

2 comments:

Roan said...

It looks great! Let me know how the pyzam.com works out. I may try it in the next couple of days.

Roan said...

I love the background. Megan is going to help me change mine at Seaside.
I may never scrapbook again!!