CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Belated Spring Cleaning

My energy level today was through the roof!!! I think more than anything I went into "PANIC" mode realizing that in 3 short weeks, we will be starting school!!! I've had really good intentions to do lots of cleaning out and organizing this summer, but ummmm..... don't know what happened. Kelly left yesterday for a 2 week school in Missouri - this is a requirement for him to be promoted to Lt. Col. Anyway, before he left, he cleaned out both his clothes closet and guard/hunting closet!!! Yahoo! I think that this is the first time since we've been married that he voluntarily let go of some of his clothes. It was still very painful for him! There was a college t-shirt from 1993 if that tells you how long it has been! This motivated me to kick into high gear today! I steam cleaned our bedroom carpet, all the area rugs downstairs and even our sofa cushions, putting them out in the sun to dry. Wiped down walls, baseboards and built-ins in the den. I washed and put away 5 loads of clothes, cleaned out and organized the kitchen pantry. I started yesterday cleaning out the school room, but still have lots to do in there. I can't think about that right now... maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Roan said...

Thanks for the Day 5 post! :) I need to clean out my schoolroom too! Love the Disney ticker!