CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Old Friends, New Friends & Good Times

An old friend, Wendy Hinely, and her 3 sweet children came out today for a visit. She is in town visiting family. We met many years ago when her uncle, Danny Gardner, was here preaching. He was the one who married Kelly and me. This whole family is very dear to mine! We miss them so much!!!


Wendy & Deuce


Jolie & Jana

While the kids were swimming, swinging and riding the go-cart (many thanks to the Johnsons!) Wendy, Lesley and I were able to visit and catch up with each other and our families. We always kid around and say that we are going to arrange our children's future marriages! You never know!!!


Parker driving Jana on the go-cart. He drove a little too fast - my guess he was trying to impress!


Jolie & Carson - aren't they too cute!


Deuce & Avery playing in her room. They were so sweet - they were cooking side by side in the kitchen when I first walked in, but moved before I could snap the picture! Look at those curls!


John Ashford kicked backed and relaxed!!! He loves the pool!


I enjoyed so much catching up with Wendy. I forgot how funny she is - she had Lesley and I both tickled several times. The kids had a great time making new friends! While tucking in the boys tonight, Carson asked could they come back tomorrow!! Wished we lived closer - we miss ya'll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are funny pictures of the boys. I bet Parker was happy to have someone to ride around. I love yall, Kelly