CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mommy of Five

Okay, all you mommies of 5 or more out there - I always knew you had to be extra gifted, but I now have new found respect for your balancing act. How do you do it and remain sane? Whew, it's a tough job! I thought what's one or two more?! Kelly is loving it, he thinks this will fix my desire for more children! I don't think so...LOL! I am not complaining, really the week has gone really well, just busier and at times very chaotic! A few more mouths to feed, couple of more loads of laundry to wash, a dozen or so arguments to settle, several more boo-boos to kiss and tears to wipe, but the best part is lots more hugs and kisses to give and receive! Addi, my niece, is the sweetest thing, and she has been such a joy to have in our home. All the children have been so helpful with her! Saturday, I will again be just the mama of four!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Wow, I'm sure you have had a very busy week. Who does addi belong too?

Cassia said...

I said a prayer for you the other day when I was washing dishes. 5 are challenging 24/7! HAHAHA But such a blessing. Glad you all are having fun!

Roan said...

Sometimes when we are getting ready to go somewhere, and I am making sure everyone has on decent clothes, shoes, hair brushed, etc., I will look at Jimmy and say, "There are so many of them!"!! But what a tremendous blessing! You are doing a super job as a mother of 5!

Anita said...

They do tend to grow up and you don't have to do everything for them. But the funny thing is, when they grow up they also MULTIPLY. Lauren and Chase have been here each week for the last 4 weeks sometimes for two nights. Add in my mom and her husband one weekend and my mil another weekend and we had twelve people at one time, sleeping, eating and bathing here! Enjoy it...and try to find a quiet moment or two during the day to stay sane....Think I'll go fix a cup of tea as things have quieted down a little here!

Anita said...

And now you know why all of us with 5 or more are getting gray hair!! And if you don't see any, you can be sure it's colored!!!