CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Coming out of Hibernation!

I have somehow managed to skip an entire season of blogging! Not only have I not blogged, I haven't been getting my daily dose of reading other blogs! I guess I've been like an old, grumpy bear in hibernation for winter. HA!! While sleeping, I missed so much! Both Carson and John Parker celebrated a birthday, we have been on a short vacation to Florida, I have been battling a running injury with 6 weeks of no running and 2 days of physical therapy per week, Kelly has started training to run a full marathon in December (not me, I will be sticking with 1/2's!), I am finally able to run again - YEAH, the boys' XC spring training has started, and the biggest news for our family is that Kelly has qualified to run for for the Court of Appeals! WHEW...... is that a list or what, and I am positive that I have left lots of stuff out!!! Once again, I have good intentions of posting more often, but I am not making any promises! Goodbye winter, Hello spring!!!! Here's to new beginnings!!! Ha!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Can't wait to see what's going on with your family. I'll hold my breath and cross my fingers that you come back soon. ha!