CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Race for the Cure

This mornings race was pretty special to me! Not only did it mark the 1 year anniversary of my first race, but Kelly and my boys ran with me this time! Last year, they were spectators coming to be my cheerleaders. It really was a great feeling and everyone did awesome! John Parker was the first to finish out of all of us, with a PR time, (times on the sidebar). Carson placed 3rd in the 9 & under age division! He was very excited! The weather was cold prior to running, but perfect once the race started! I was thrilled with my time, I finished almost 9 minutes faster than last year! Whoo Hooo!!!

Before the race!

On your marks.......


Clay, Carson, Alec & John Parker after the race

Kelly & one of his buddies, Scott Chavers

After the race


Carson with his plaque

Great job, Spartans!


This pink poodle was showing her support!

No comments: