CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Official.... I'm Crazy......Send me to the Funny Farm!

I'm tired....... tired of being behind in my housework, tired of being in the road all the time, tired of thinking, tired of worrying, tired of being tired. I am just tired! Today, has been typical of what the past few weeks have been like. My day started with getting the children dressed and taking them to have school pictures made. After pictures, I went to the bank and made a quick run through Wal-Mart to pick up a gift and a few food items.... that quick trip cost me around $100! Next was back home for lunch, getting clothes packed for XC practice and Flag Football games, and also clothes for the children to film a commercial for my daddy's business. After being home for about an hour, it was trip #2 to Tupelo. We had to be at my daddy's store at 2:30 and didn't leave until 4:40, just enough time go get from the east side of town to the west side. John Parker had football pictures at 5:00. We were there for about 30 minutes, then headed home again for a change of clothes and to take the puppy out for potty break! Next stop, my mommas to drop off the boys. Carson had a football game at 6 and John Parker one at 7. I checked the weather off and on all day, praying for rain! Sorry, I know we've had enough of it lately, but didn't know how to be in 2 places at one time! I should mention that Kelly isn't slacking, he is out of town for a few days! Carson opted not to play, he was tired.... wonder why? Stephen took Park to his game, which by the way, was was finally cancelled! Now trip #3 to Tupelo..... I took Avery to a friend's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. She had a ball, and guess where she wants her next birthday party??? At the end of the party, I was so ready to get home, everyone settled, my pj's on and relax watching The Biggest Loser. Nope, didn't happen..... got out to my van and couldn't find my keys. Went through my entire purse twice, Lesley went through it too and finally I dumped the whole thing out, no keys!!!! I went back inside looked in the restroom, on and around the tables, still no keys! Thankfully, I only had Avery and we were able to ride home with Lesley. The plan was to come here and get the extra set and make trip #4 to Tupelo!!!! When we got to my parents, I opened the door to get John Ashford out of his car seat, and guess what he was sitting on? Yep, my keys!!!! Who put them there? Yep, me..... the crazy one..... just minutes before starting the insane process of trying to locate them. We had walked out together, and apparently I had ALREADY gotten the keys out of my purse and when buckling John Ashford in, I dropped or put them on the seat! How does one do this??? I mean really, I had a moment of insanity, I mean one where you scream outloud!!!! My daddy drove me back to town to get my van, and at 10:30 I finally arrived home, put on my pj's, snuggled with Carson (boys take turns sleeping with me when daddy is gone!) and watched The Biggest Loser!!! The only thing missing is the little, white jacket that lets me hug myself! I liked when I only made 4 trips a week to Tupelo, not 4 in one day! Tomorrow, my little Odyssey, hopefully, will not leave its space in the garage! Forgive my grammatical errors, I am just too tired to care!!!!!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

"Little white jacket that lets me hug myself"...ha! Well, I am very glad that you found your keys! And I'm glad that you don't have to go anywhere today. Thanks so much for bringing Avery to the party. I got some cute pictures of her that I'll try to get posted soon.

Roan said...

Just another day in the life.....
I hope you get to stay home today! I am not sure when I will finish watching this week's biggest loser, so don't tell me what happened yet!

Liesa said...

BLESS YOUR HEART LYNN. THAT'S HOW MY LIFE HAS BEEN ALL YEAR LONG, AND I LIKE YOU AM SOOOO TIRED AND WEARY, AND FRANKLY, TODAY, I DON'T EVEN LIKE MYSELF!!!! OH, AND AT THE FUNNY FARM, HOLD THE GATE OPEN FOR ME, I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
I'M OLDER, SO I PROBABLY WON'T ARRIVE THERE AS SOON AS YOU DUE TO OLD LEGS! HA. PRAY FOR ME AND I'LL PRAY FOR YOU!!!!!
GOD IS STILL GOOD ALL THE TIME.

LOVE YOU,
LIESA

ps. NOELLE SENDS ME NOTES SOMETIMES THAT SAYS
"BREATH!"

Heather said...

I feel your pain... I keep saying that I am leaving for Mexico! :)