CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful

What a blessed life I have, and I am so truly grateful to my creator!

I am thankful for...................

God and his salvation through his son, Jesus.

Kelly, my lifetime partner and friend. He is such a devoted husband and father. He provides for us day in and day out, tirelessly working so that I can be home with our children.

my beautiful children and the joy they bring to my life.

love and support from my family and friends.

for my health and the health of my children.

the comfort I get from a prayer, scripture or encouraging words given by others.

forgiveness.

the quiet moments and the not so quiet moments.

the example of others.

unconditional love.

troubling times and the strength I gain from them.

for the home of Heaven one day!

3 comments:

Roan said...

Lynn, while I was running today, I thought of you and had the idea to suggest to you to make a "thankful list"....I see that went ahead and did that!
Keep on being thankful!!
Hugs!

Leigh said...

Your positive outlook is an inspiration to me!

Anonymous said...

This is what I miss most about the church in Tupelo... the younger women in the church that I can look up to. You all set good examples of what a wife, mother, and Christian Lady should be. I know you and your family are a blessing to the church.
I too hope one day to be blessed to be able to be a "homeschooling mama."