CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not Much to Blog About!

My cousin, Christy, called me yesterday to make sure that I was okay, because I hadn't posted in awhile! Too funny! All is well here, besides the occasional cough and sniffle. Everyone seems to be fighting off the seasonal weather change with colds and allergies. So far this week has been relatively calm for us, which is a nice welcome! I started week 3 of my training schedule -still pretty much torture for me right now! Everyone has been very encouraging, telling me that it does get easier, even addicting! Can't wait to get there!!! On a more positive note, I do feel like I am progressing - I am up to about a 15 minute mile, which doesn't sound that great, but it is 2 minutes faster than when I started! The kids are looking forward to the weekend. Parker and Carson are going to be camping out with our Contenders group, and Avery is going to Maddi's birthday party Saturday morning at Chucky Cheese's! Okay, that is the scoop here, pretty boring, but that's our life - for the moment anyway! Now off to the treadmill and then school!

No comments: