CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Mushy Mama!

Yesterday morning I wore my new Easter frock, a cute little cap sleeved wrap dress. My sweet Carson was snuggled up close to me with his arm wrapped around my arm and he says, " Mama you are so mushy!" Several of the ladies sitting close by heard him and we all got tickled! Nothing like being reminded by our sweet children the reality of our flaws! That's okay though, because he loves me and all my mushiness! Ha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! However, your friends think you are awesome and in such great shape. I envy your "mushy" arms and would trade with you today.

Anita said...

You! Mushy, indeed!! Jackson cuddles with me 'cause he says I am "comforble" (comfortable). He also says he will not marry a fat woman. He wants to marry a supple woman!! Kids are so funny!! I just glad he likes to cuddle with me. It won't last many more years!!!