CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Avery's 5th Birthday!



Giving Stephen a thank-you hug for her 'Fancy' dress!

I truly can not believe that my baby girl is 5 today!!!! So much has happened in her 5 years. She was born during Kelly's activation in Iraqi Freedom. Thankfully, he was still in the States and was able to be at her birth, spend a few days at home with us, and see her a few more times before going to Iraq in January of 2005! At the time, I couldn't see, but now I know we were blessed with her to help me get through that year! Kelly may have missed her first year, but he definitely has made up for it in the past 4! She loves her Daddy!


As our tradition, We celebrated her special day with friends and family! This year she wanted to have a "Fancy Nancy" tea party and that's what we did! If you don't know who Fancy Nancy is, you should check her out, sooooo funny and cute! The girls had a fabulous time playing games, making bracelets, learning a little French, and having a tea party!




Avery & Maddi all dolled up!


Here is the table all set for the tea!
Avery helped me do this first thing this morning!
She kept asking all day, "How much longer till my party?"


Making her wish!


One, two, three... BLOW!

Ella Joan in her 'fancy' dress!


All the girls!

John Ashford is really concentrating on his ice cream!



Leah & Avery

Sorry about the quality of my pictures, my flash wasn't on!!!

2 comments:

Roan said...

It was a fabulous party! I like your new background.

Megan said...

Looks like fun! Girls never outgrow tea parties! I had a real live tea party for my bridesmaid lunch before our wedding. :) Here's to many more tea parties!