CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

St. Jude Memphis 1/2 Marathon

It is official, Kelly and I are now registered to run a half-marathon the first weekend in December !!!! Who would have ever thought!!!! If you had asked me last year, I would have laughed at you and said no way! I am so not ready for it either mentally or physically! I still have a long way to go, but have plenty of time to train my mind and body!!! I am super excited and can't wait to have the 13.1 decal on my van! That is motivation in itself!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for you! I am so proud that you already signed up. Now you can't back out. You will be ecstatic when you have finished it. I bet you will be well enough trained by then to finish under 2:30.

Megan said...

All I can say is "Wow!"

Ryan said...

Way to go girl. I am proud of you. Don't know if I will join you or not.

Leigh said...

Go! Go! Go!

Roan said...

What a cute new background!
Can't wait for our fun weekend together!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your race this weekend. Roan and Yonea said you did well. Hope to see you soon.

Kristie said...

Great Lynn! That is awesome!