CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sleep Over!!!

Boys enjoying hamburgers

Tonight John Parker has some of his friends here for a sleep over. Kelly grilled hamburgers, which were delicious, by the way, and John Parker wanted nachos and cheese dip. Oh so healthy, but the boys really enjoyed it! They have played X-Box, Wii, they have been running like a bunch of wild bucks up and down the hall upstairs battling with light sabers! Kelly just went up and told them to get in their pj's and settle down. They are watching Star Wars and are very quite now. I just hope that they go to sleep soon and don't wake up before 5 a.m.!!!

Fun times!!!!!!!

Ryan, John Parker, Matthew, Alexander,

Clay, Ben & Carson


John Ashford about to dump his cake!

Doesn't he look so sweet with his new, big boy haircut!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Fun! I remember those days with my little brother. They fly by...as I'm sure you know!

Roan said...

How did you change your background? I keep getting an error code when I try to do it!

Lynn said...

Really? I just followed the directions on leelou. I first went to edit HTML and deleted old code, then copy and pasted the new code. This wasn't the backgroud I wanted. I wanted the retro, but it would not work.

Roan said...

Why would the retro not work? Leelou had to do mine for me. Something is wrong with blogger for some people. Julie was able to change hers no problem!

Missy Dodd said...

Love the new background. Looks like Parker had a great birthday. Have a good week!