CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rest & Relaxation







Last week, my family traveled down to Florida for some much needed R & R! We spent 4 days doing a whole lot of nothing, and it was so nice! Friday was beach day! The temperature reached an awesome high of 74 with bright, sunny blue skies and the water was crystal clear, but very cold! That did not keep my boys out of the waves, though! Avery wasn't quite as brave, luckily a little girl came shortly after us, and they made fast friends. They played in the sand and searched for seashells. We packed a lunch and spent the most part of the day there! If you like nice deserted beaches, go in November! Hopefully, you will be just as lucky as we were! Saturday, I shopped at the outlets ALL day, mostly alone! I got a huge start to my Christmas shopping! Of course, Target was visited twice, could have gone a third time, but didn't push my luck! Saturday night Kelly boiled a delicious stock pot full of shrimp, potatoes and corn on the cob! Yummy! Kelly, did his 21 mile run early Sunday morning before church! I did my short 4 mile run Sunday afternoon and got lost. Scared me to death, and I had a few moments of panic. Thankfully, with the direction of a really nice man, I found my way back! That's about it.... eating, sleeping, eating, relaxing, eating, shopping, did I mention eating! That was our short, mini and much needed get-away! Facing the hustle and bustle of the holidays will be much easier now, with a renewed spirit!



No comments: