CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ladies' Christmas Brunch

This morning I attended our annual Christmas brunch and ornament swap. The ladies at our church always look forward to it. Each of us brings a dish, which always turns out to be way too much food, but it is all so wonderful! After eating, we play Dirty Santa! Some of us take the game pretty seriously, planning out our strategy to getting the ornament that we want, while others can be quite reserved!!! No matter what ornament everyone ends up with, there are always lots of laughs while playing!

Lesley (my sister), my mama and me

Heather, Shelia, Season & Roan

Leigh, Lesley & Season

Look at that spread!

Tammy & Heather

Becky, Amanda & Beth

Karen, Lesa & Shelly

Mrs. Dunk & Ella Joan

Getting ready to play!!



My ornament! Love it!

Roan & me

Thanks Shelia for hosting this year in your beautiful home! We had a great time!
We need to have a Christmas in July brunch, too!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone had a great time. i heard some stories about this great day from both sisters and my mom!! :) love your ornament!!

Megan said...

Looks like fun! But, what I really want to hear about is that awesome birthday cake Kelly made! LOL!

Roan said...

Great pictures!
We need to plan a spring brunch for the ladies...maybe in late April or early May? That would be fun!