CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

1st Day of School!

Today was a good day! It started with a wake-up call of 5:00 for a run with the older boys. We met friends at the track and had a great run! Afterwards, we drove through Connie's for chicken and gravy biscuits and Shipley's for donuts! No, I did not eat both!! Okay maybe I popped a few donut holes on the way home! I wish that everyday would be like the first day! Everyone bright eyed and bushy tailed, eager to start and ready to learn! Avery was the most excited of all, her first day of Kindergarten! She woke up, picked the perfect dress, and wanted me to fix her hair and put in a bow! She was so cute, grinning from ear to ear!







Carson doing his typing lesson

Jared still looking a little sleepy!

John Parker playing a reading game

Take a peek at our closet! Everything is so neat and organized! I love it!
Just wonder how long it will last?!
I am excited to be starting our 6th year of homeschooling, thankful that I have this opportunity with my precious babies and blessed to have met so many wonderful friends through our journey!


1 comment:

Roan said...

Love, love, love the closet! Doesn't it make you happy to just open the door and gaze at it??